STA International’s sister company – Asset Source International (ASI) – prides itself on bringing the highest quality, most expedient skip tracing, asset locating and public record searching services to the legal and collection community.
With direct access to over two thousand databases worldwide (containing literally billions of records), ASI can locate anyone on most continents – at extremely reasonable rates.
ASI’s skip tracing success rate of up to ninety-seven percent is unequalled. Our fully comprehensive asset searches contain all available information, both positive and negative, on every debtor or defendant searched. ASI’s public record searching capabilities are so vast, we can be your one-stop-shop for UCC filings, bankruptcy records, property records and title searches, judgment liens and tax filings, corporate filings and motor vehicle records…just to name a few.
What is skip tracing?
Locating a witness, defendant or an additional party for the purpose of service of process, satisfaction of a court order, collection procedure or to satisfy a prerequisite for an asset search.
When is skip tracing needed?
If your debtor or witness has ‘skipped town’ and you need the correct information before you attempt service, file legal documents or try to collect a debt.
Why use us?
- Our skip tracing success rate is 97%. If they can be found, we will find them and provide you with a report (often within 24 hours or less.)
- No Hit = No Fee. If we don’t locate the person, you don’t get charged.
- All searches are completely verified by an investigator and based on information from at least 3 or more sources of information.
- Are you tired of wasting time and paying per mouse click? “Do-it-yourself” services use information that is not current and it can take at least 10-15 clicks to still get a bad address.
What is asset location?
Asset location is the gathering and verification of pertinent financial information for the purpose of the enforcement of money judgments, settlement approval or portfolio evaluation. Searches can focus on individuals, married couples, businesses and even conglomerates.
When is asset location needed?
Before you decide to close a file. The decision to invest only a few dollars can mean the difference between closing a file, amending a file, or collecting a money judgment.
Why use us?
- When performing an asset search, we search hundreds of databases as a starting point.
- Searches are tailored to meet the needs of each client. If you only want certain pieces of information, we’ll build a custom search for you.
- If a debtor has no assets or very limited assets, we do not charge a full price for the search. You will only be billed a reduced fee, and still get a complete report.
Public Records Searches
What are public records searches?
Public records searches consist of reviewing federal, state, county, or other records to ascertain or verify information. Searches will reveal corporate records, bankruptcies, liens, judgments, civil suits and property ownership abstracts.
When are public record searches needed?
Prior to settlement negotiation and litigation. All too often the decision is made to close a file because the judgment caption did not match the debtor’s true name or true corporate composition.
Why use us?
- We get you the information you need about a debtor, so you can make an informed decision.
- When you are considering filing suit, you will be able to determine if there are other outstanding debts or judgments.
- We will find out if the corporate name supplied is actually the proper corporate name.
- When a personal name is supplied, we will verify the subject’s social security number and proper address.
What are employment searches?
Employment searches are used to determine an individual’s place of employment for the purpose of service of process, satisfaction of a court order or collection procedure.
When are employment searches needed?
Before you decide to close a file. The decision to invest only a few dollars can mean the difference between closing a file or collecting a money judgment.
Why use us?
- When performing an employment search, we search hundreds of databases as a starting point.
- All information is verified before being provided to you.
- Employment searches are No Hit – No Fee searches.