You are here
Public Records Searches
A search of federal, state, county, or other records to ascertain or verify information. Searches will reveal corporate records, bankruptcies, liens, judgments, civil suits and property ownership abstracts.
Prior to settlement negotiation and litigation. All too often the decision is made to close a file because the judgment caption did not match the debtor’s true name or true corporate composition.
Why use us?
- We get you the information you need about a debtor so that you can make an informed decision.
- When you are considering filing suit, you will be able to determine if there are other outstanding debts or judgments.
- We will find out if the corporate name supplied is actually the proper corporate name.
- When a personal name is supplied, we will verify the subject’s social security number and proper address.
- Our seven fully staffed offices across the globe enable us to locate anyone on most continents at extremely reasonable rates.
To find out more about ASI, visit our website