You are here
When it comes to choosing a cash collection expert as your credit control partner, we respect the fact that you have many rivals to choose from. So, why choose STA?
Well, we’ve been collecting our clients’ overdue accounts for more than 50 years, and in that time we’ve met this challenge despite boom-and-bust economies, as well as truly remarkable technical changes too. But, throughout all of these years, we’ve always understood that we’re only as good as the last overdue account we successfully collected.
STA International is one of a very select number of US debt collection agencies certified by the Commercial Collection Agency Association (CCAA) of the Commercial Law League of America (CLLA). In addition to respecting their codes of practice, our collectors exert all the necessary persistence, contract knowledge and terminology to expedite third party payment. We are proud of the client loyalty that we enjoy, but we never take it for granted, and here are a few of the ways that we strive to retain this loyalty:
- Our collectors understand the principle that companies owe money, but people pay bills
- If authorized by our client, we will tell your debtor that we supply their payment default data to credit information specialists Experian
- We recognise that no two debtor companies are identical, and that’s why we negotiate with each one according to their solvency and liquidity
- We provide 24/7 online reporting, giving clients direct access to information, and two-way interfaces to facilitate communication
- Our clients have their own appointed collector as well as a customer services contact
- We are the sole preferred collection agency set forth within all credit insurance policies issued globally by Chartis
- We've been appointed by the US Federal Government as an approved Debt Collection service provider by the US General Services Administration